It takes a village to raise young people into strong, caring adults. We are lucky to have a great village here at BMES. Come be a part of our village!
This article has some great points about why it’s a good idea to volunteer at your child’s school when you are able.
Here are some current volunteer opportunities that we have at Blue Mountain:
- Being on the Board of the PTO (we are still in need of the Vice President of Fundraising-OR-PTO President)
- Chairing a Committee
- Ice Cream Social on Friday, August 18, 2017 6p-7:30p
- Being a Room Parent
- Picture Day on September 21 & 22
- Volunteering in your child’s classroom
- Meals for Back To School Luncheon and Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Book Fair on October 4 – 12
- Vision and Hearing Screenings on October 20 & 21, 2017
- Helping with Halloween and Valentine’s day parties
- Turkey Trot on November 10, 2017
Do you have a skill that you’d like to share, but don’t see a place for it on the list above? Please go ahead and fill out the form below. We would love to find a way to have you help at BMES!
If you’re willing to help, please sign up using the form below:
Send any questions to email@example.com.