There are many ways to do your part to help raise money for Blue Mountain just through your usual activities:
- Book Fair – Buy books for your family October 5-13!
- Box Tops for education– Save you box tops all year long!
King Soopers– Shop for groceries and receive credit: $250 toward every $5000 purchased.
- Labels for education – Save your labels all year long!
- Land’s End – Your purchases through this special link raise money for Blue Mountain!
Longmont Dairy – Save your caps all year long!
- My Coke Rewards! – Drink Coke products and donate your points to BMES!
- Red Robin – Join the “Eat Up. Give Back.” program, Red Robin will donate one percent of your purchases to our school.
- Safeway– Shop for GIFT CARDS and groceries and receive credit: $250 toward every $5000 purchased.
- Spirit Nights – We have social events through various restaurants and businesses – come join us!
- Spirit Wear – Show your school spirit! Online Store will be open from August 15 – 31.
- Turkey Trot – Our biggest fundraiser of the year is November 11, 2016!!!!